Construction Materials Global Market Segmentation and key Players Analysis 2021
PUNE, INDIA, January 15, 2018 /EINPresswire.com/ — Summary
Global Construction Materials industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the global construction materials market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
– The construction materials market consists of cement, aggregates, and bricks. The cement segment includes hydraulic cement (e.g. Portland cement), but excludes solid concrete. The aggregates segment includes sand, gravel and crushed rocks and stones used in construction, but excludes industrial sand (used in glass making etc) and similar materials. The bricks segment includes building blocks and pipes made from fired clay or concrete. Other finished or semi-finished building materials and components are excluded. Values refer to consumption of construction materials within the specified geography, whether produced domestically or imported. The market has been valued at manufacturers selling price (MSP). All currency conversions are at constant annual average 2016 exchange rates.
– The global construction materials market had total revenues of $771.1bn in 2016, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.3% between 2012 and 2016.
– The aggregates segment was the markets most lucrative in 2016, with total revenues of $290.2bn, equivalent to 37.6% of the market's overall value.
– Large infrastructure projects across the world will keep the demand for construction materials strong.
– Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global construction materials market
– Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global construction materials market
– Leading company profiles reveal details of key construction materials market players’ global operations and financial performance
– Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global construction materials market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
– What was the size of the global construction materials market by value in 2016?
– What will be the size of the global construction materials market in 2021?
– What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global construction materials market?
– How has the market performed over the last five years?
– What are the main segments that make up the global construction materials market?
Table of Content: Key Points
EXECUTIVE SUMMARY 2
Market value 2
Market value forecast 2
Category segmentation 2
Geography segmentation 2
What is this report about? 20
Who is the target reader? 20
How to use this report 20
Global Construction Materials 21
Market Overview 21
Market Data 22
Market Segmentation 23
Market outlook 25
Five forces analysis 26
Construction Materials in Asia-Pacific 32
Market Overview 32
Market Data 33
Market Segmentation 34
Market outlook 36
Five forces analysis 37
Construction Materials in Europe 43
Market Overview 43
Market Data 44
Market Segmentation 45
Market outlook 47
Five forces analysis 48
Construction Materials in France 54
Market Overview 54
Market Data 55
Get in touch:
+1 646 845 9349 / +44 208 133 9349
email us here
Source: EIN Presswire