CAPE TOWN, WESTERN CAPE, SOUTH AFRICA, August 10, 2018 /EINPresswire.com/ — The Cape Construction Expo will be taking place at Sun Exhibits, GrandWest in Cape Town from 12 to 13 September 2018.
With more than R5.2m allocated for local contractors’ to apply for subcontracting tenders in the Western Cape’s budget for 2018/2019, the Cape Construction Expo is the perfect platform for new growth and business networking opportunities for contractors’ in the Western Cape.
Being the only dedicated expo for the Western Cape’s built environment, focusing on buyer and seller engagements through free-to-attend practical training, CPD accredited workshops, live product demonstrations and face-to-face interactions, this is an event not to miss.
With over three thousand attendees expected, ranging from small contractors through to architects, quantity surveyors, property developers, government and industry associations, this is a unique opportunity to access the Western Cape’s building and construction value chain in two days all under one roof.
Key features of the 2018 Cape Construction Expo include:
– Free-to-attend training workshops, including a workshop on The Design Sliding Element for Modern Architecture presented by Amari and a workshop on Energy Efficient Roofing Solutions hosted by Monier Coverland.
– Stakeholder Engagement Forum, a free-to-attend morning networking event on the second day of the expo where crucial conversations about current issues facing the Western Cape’s construction sector will take place.
– Over 100 exhibitors showcasing the latest product technologies and service.
– Outdoor exhibition area featuring large equipment and product demonstrations.
– Eight dedicated zones on the exhibition floor showcasing (concrete; construction; digital construction; mechanical, electrical & plumbing services; smart & eco buildings; solar; surfaces & finishes and tools & equipment).
– Networking opportunities and much more!
“Over 100 companies will exhibit at the expo, including suppliers and solution providers involved in pre-build, construction and finishing phases of the construction cycle. Furthermore, chemicals, tools, equipment, finishes, materials and contracting services suppliers will be on hand, showcasing the latest technologies and solutions available to the market. All in all, this really is the must attend building and construction show for the Western Cape” says Tracy-Lee Behr, Portfolio Director.
For more information, go to www.cape-construction.co.za
About Cape Construction Expo
The Cape Construction Expo 2018 is the only event dedicated exclusively to the building and construction industry in the Western Cape and it presents a unique opportunity for product manufacturers and distributors as well as service providers to network with key buyers from the sector. Cape Construction Expo is designed for large, medium and small building contractors, consulting engineers, architects, designers, building owners, academia, testing laboratories and testing equipment manufacturers active in the Western Cape.
For more information, go to https://cape-construction.co.za
+27 21 700 5511
email us here
Source: EIN Presswire